Friday, April 9, 2010

Just checking in...

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to pop in to say that I am attending a 2 day crop Friday and Saturday, so I will not be around until Sunday.

Be sure to head on over to My Pink Stamper on Saturday April 10th as Robyn and the My Pink Design Team has a challenge in store. Hope you enjoy that and can participate.

Also, and certainly not least, Megan from Above Rubies Studio will be having a live Ustream on Monday April 12th at 9pm EST. Lots of exciting news about Club Ruby, Gypsy A to Z dvd, Cricut Cake machine, and MORE. You won't want to miss it!

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Simply Pam said...

Hi Amy! I think it's great that we both chose the little skunk from Create a Critter! That's too funny! Out of all the cuts.... ;) Guess it's our middle name that makes us so alike. (Yep, mines Jo too) :D AND we're designing together each month as well! YAY!

Pam

Anonymous said...

Have fun at your crop!!! I love the card you created!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

bumblebee creations said...

so so cute! and so so much fun with this first challenge! Thanks for inviting us to play along!