Friday, February 26, 2010

"Happy Easter" card

Here is a chocolate bunny card. I used my Gypsy and "Gyspy Wanderings" to weld two bunnies (shadow function) to form the card base with brown Bazzill cardstock. I then cut one shadow bunny, in the same color cardstock as the base, to make a layer, so the ears would look normal, as opposed to having them folded. I ran that through my Cuttlebug using the "swiss dots" folder, I also inked the edges with "close to cocoa" ink. I used  cream colored cardstock to make the "regular" bunny cut, inked the edges with "creamy caramel" ink. I used dimensionals on the back side and placed onto the embossed bunny piece. Tied a bow in chocolate satin ribbon and added another thin ribbon on top. I stamped "Happy Easter" with "chocolate chip" ink.

1 comment:

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.