Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

What a FAST and FUN 3 month term it's been being a member of the My Pink Design Team. Here is my project for the last challenge, which Robyn chose to do a color challenge using BROWN, GREEN, ORANGE, and PINK.

I used "straight from the nest" Cricut cartridge for the birds, which was the "border feature" and cut them at 3-1/2". The sentiment is from the "tweety-hoo" stamp set by My Pink Stamper. Paper is My Minds Eye and the cardstock is DCWV. I also used some wiggle eyes, a white pen, and a scallop border punch.

I would like to thank Robyn for a being a WONDERFUL design team leader and also for giving me this awesome opportunity and the ladies that I served with were FANTASTIC. Last but not least, I'd like to thank YOU, my viewers, for following me, supporting me, and leaving comments THANKS EVERYONE!

GOOD LUCK TO THE FUTURE DESIGN TEAM!!!

13 comments:

Jennie K. said...

i've enjoyed looking at your creations.

Edna Marie said...

ADORABLE! love the way you used all the colors it was a little trick for me at 1st lol!!!

Cristi said...

This card is just adorable! I love the birdies!!!
HUGS

Jo said...

Amy, this is too cute ... I love those little birds! Great job on this challenge.

Jo xx

Tracy said...

What a fun project! Love the colors and your blog is sooo colorful....Ü

♥Tracy

Yvonne said...

SO Super cute!

Debbie's Dooie's said...

This is such a delightful card. I love it.

My Creative Time said...

awwwh, Sweet Amy Jo, your card is just TOOO Precious! I just LOVE everything about it!! I LOVE STRAIGHt from the Nest!! GREAT CART!
ALSO, It has been an honored to have been on the same Design team w/such a Talented lady!! I just LOVE EVERYTHING you create my friend! I'll be popping in from time to time to see what you are up to!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Simply Pam said...

Amy I love your card. It is TOO cute! :) It has been fabulous working w/ you these last few months. I hope we do so in the future or at least keep in touch! :)

Pam

flowerdisco said...

I fell in love with your tweet birdies...great take on the challenge.

Jennifer said...

I love your cute card!!! :) I'm going to miss you over at My Pink Stamper, but hopefully I'll remember to check in on you here...

-Jennifer

Nancy said...

I wanted to let you know that I have passed along two blog awards to you. You can stop by my blog and pick them up.

http://ndi06.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blog-awards.html

Audrey Frelx said...

What a cute card!